Thursday, March 06, 2008

Blogworthy?

Since high school I've had a bad habit of starting a journal, making maybe four entries, and then forgetting about it for a year or two.

Ten years later and I'm still doing this on the interweb. I guess I don't view a lot of the minutia of my life as noteworthy. Of course few personal blogs are noteworthy, but I find myself checking the blogs of the people I know daily. Perhaps it is a need for connection of some sort.

You know those great conversations that you have every year or so that go on for hours and you're so into the conversation(whose topics range from life, the universe, and everything up to minor food and movie preferences) that you don't want it to end. Blogs to me are kind of like tapping into that metaconversation.

Anyway, it's past my bedtime and I'm rambling. Guten nicht!

No comments: