Monday, September 29, 2008

Well, that's done...

Just stepped down as an admin at UG. It was hard to do, but it needed to be done. Now life should be less stressful and I should have more time for other projects. I just hope the site continues to do well.

In happier news, Karly and I have been together a month now! It's kind of strange, as it feels like we've been together much longer, but Friday, September 29th was the first time we kissed, so I count that as the beginning. So far things are deliriously happy. Here's to the next month, and the next, and so on.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Projects like... reading a book? Have you started yet?

David E. Galloway said...

I've already finished that book and am looking for the next. I'm looking forward to talking about it, but you need to setup a date for the book club. :p