Thursday, April 02, 2009

Too busy

Thankfully the show is over and I no longer have four hour rehearsals/performances every day. But, due to my ability to sign up for more activities than I can comfortably sustain, I'm without time again. I have Concert Band rehearsal tonight, D&D Friday Night, Concert band concert at SWU on Saturday followed by Browncoat Karaoke.

On top of all that, I'm still trying to get things done at the house and make time for the two new hobbies I want to pursue (leatherworking and gardening).

After starting to look like the Unabomber for the past few months, I finally got a haircut yesterday from my friend Laura. It was the most expensive haircut I've ever received, and even though I like it a lot, I don't think I will be able to afford to go to her regularly. I hope her salon does well and attracts more customers, but I'm more of a barbershop/Great Clips kinda guy. I posted a couple of bad photos (after driving with the windows down and being rained on) of the haircut on Facebook if you're interested.

Well I think I will walk across the street and buy a Coke Zero before my lunch hour is over and then it's back to the salt mines!

No comments: