Monday, August 28, 2006

Here There Be Dragons!

Well, what can one say with the first post in a blog?

I guess I could try to sell you on why I'm an interesting and informative guy, someone who you'd want to waste your time reading.

Or I could give one of those David Copperfield introductions that details everything down to my social security number and favorite cheese.

I think I will end the mediocrity here and actually post one or more topical entries instead of just bibliographic masturbation.

Friends with Blogs:
Chris Williams (Software Dev, Game Developer, Game Store Owner, Gamer par excellance)
Katiemac (Katie is my friend Andy's wife and is an authority on breastfeeding and anything crunchy granola. :) She is also becoming an authority on crafty stuff including knitting, sewing, etc along with my girlfriend Lisa)

No comments: